5 Ways to Improve Your Pro-fesh Style
Posted on May 04 2017
1. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple, Stupid! Chances are, you’ve seen or heard of this acronym. Not only is this great advice in the business world, it’s also something to live by when filling your closet! Simple, elegant pieces like these are important because you can wear them a million ways with a million different accessories. In every season, for every meeting and presentation.
2. A Modern Piece of Jewelry. These earrings scream sophistication. They’ll add a pop of personality to every outfit.
3. An Unexpected Layer. Like these. Vests, kimonos, and jackets are great ways to breathe new life into an outfit you’ve had for a while.
4. Dress for Success… In a dress! I rarely wear dresses to work, but when I do I just feel mentally present. Something about it makes me perform better than my usual pants days. Maybe you should test out my theory with one of these!
5. Be a Crazy Bag Lady. Or at least switch out your purse every once in a while. I know, all of your stuff is already in “Ole’ Faithful”, the bag you’ve been carrying around since you bought it two years ago. But if you switch it up from week to week you might find you like the change!
If you want to share your professional style with us, leave a comment below!
Until next time,
The Article and Thread Team